Incubators have long been used in agriculture. They simply use, you can speed up the process of reproduction of any species of birds without a hen. An automatic egg incubator has many variations, feature sets and usage features. The best models, advantages and disadvantages of this type of devices will be discussed in the article.
What are the features of an automatic incubator?
When using a simple incubator, it is necessary from time to time to change the position of the eggs so that they receive the maximum amount of heat and nutrients on each side of the egg, and not on one. But if there is no time for these procedures, an automatic device is acquired.
A feature of the automatic incubator is that it independently changes the position of the eggs depending on the set time. You can display in it birds of any kind, although there are incubators designed specifically for a particular species.
Mini incubators are quite popular.
Automatic incubators come in large and small sizes. Mini-incubators are very popular. They are small in size, mobile, can be anywhere, in any place convenient for the breeder, and always work properly.
Develop systems of different types and forms, with all sorts of functions, for different types of birds or universal. Of course, the price is different, the more complex the system, the higher its cost.
How do automatic egg incubators work?Read also these articles.
- Powdered milk for piglets
- Watermelon Chill
- Bellarosa potato variety
- The best varieties of sweet and bitter pepper for greenhouses
Automatic incubators for eggs are used in order to maximally simplify the process of breeding poultry. The method of operation of the system is as close as possible to the natural, natural process. And although the machine can never replace the hen, the hatchability of chicks when using an incubator is quite high, and this is what the breeder needs.
Automatic egg incubator can be industrial and domestic
In such a machine, eggs can change positions in different ways.
- Rolling - changing the position of the eggs occurs by rotating the grid.
- Rotation - thanks to the rollers embedded in the grids, the eggs rotate.
- Tilt - such a system works simply - trays change the angle of their location by about 45 degrees.
In terms of roominess and performance, an automatic incubator for eggs is industrial and domestic. The first, more functional and dimensional, holds up to 2500 eggs at a time. The home appliance has more modest dimensions and no more than 250 testicles are laid in it.
What models of incubators are in demand?
Depending on the needs and personal preferences, you need to choose one or another device. Of the automatic types of incubators for eggs, some models have proven themselves well. Below is a description of each of them.
Incubators in demand
- "Johnel 24" has a system of rotation, ventilation. The range of possible temperatures is 35-40 degrees Celsius. The body is made of good plastic. The tray fits up to 25 eggs.
- "TGB" The device for professional use, weighs 12 kg and is very expensive. Up to 300 eggs are laid. There is an autoturn system, aeroionizator, bioacoustic stimulator.
- "Blitz 48" - A good system, gives a hatchability of 90%. Equipped with a battery for detached work, automatic turn of trays, a timer. No more than 48 eggs are laid.
- "AI 48" - compact and easy to use model. Equipped with an automatic rotation system, autonomous power supply, a turbofan, ventilation. It has a long service life, temperature accuracy. Capacity - 50 pcs. Suitable for goose, quail or chicken eggs
What are the pros and cons?We recommend reading our other articles.
- Grade Eggplant Bourgeois F1
- Radish pests
- How to drink chickens for prevention
- Bee venom
Before buying an automatic incubator, you need to know about its strengths and weaknesses. Each system has its own, but there are also general characteristics. What are the positive qualities?
- Automation facilitates the work of the breeder and accelerates the process of hatching eggs.
- The price is fully consistent with the quality and benefits that the breeder receives.
- A wide choice of products allows you to choose the machine that is suitable for small, medium or large enterprises.
- Ease of Management.
- The timer is available in all such systems. He either has his own rules, according to which he turns the eggs, or he needs to set the time himself.
- Most devices have a transparent cover that allows you to observe the process of the machine operation without any problems.
An automatic egg incubator may have some drawbacks, but if you know about them in advance, you can buy a better model and greatly simplify the work.
- Automatic type mini-incubators have rather low productivity indicators. Nestlings hatch poorly, but for a small private farm they are ideal.
- Install such a device is necessary only in a warm room.
- Appliances need to be disinfected from time to time, cleaned, and some of them wash very badly.
- For the device to work as well as possible, you need to completely fill the trays.