Sweet pepper contains a lot of nutrients and nutrients. His homeland is Central America. The peculiarity of the vegetable is that it can be grown almost anywhere in the world. In different climates, sweet peppers are grown in open ground and in greenhouses. About the best, high-yielding varieties, crops for different types of use and greenhouses will be discussed in the article.
The best fruit varieties of sweet pepper
Productivity is always important, especially for large families or when the pepper is sold. What varieties of sweet pepper have already proved to be high rates?
Crop varieties of pepper 1
- Latino F1 is the best fruitful sweet pepper - 14 kg / m. sq. Ripens about 3.5 months from the date of sowing seeds. Resistant to many diseases, pests, grown in the greenhouse. The weight of red fruits is 200 g.
- "Ivanhoe" ripens in 115 days from the date of sowing. It is immune to many diseases and pests. Cream color, after full maturation becomes red. The weight of one pepper is 140 g, the wall thickness is 7 mm. Productivity - 7-8 kg / sq. M.
- "Pharaoh F1" grown in greenhouses and in the open field. The term of ripening is very fast - 60-65 days from the date of planting seedlings. Prism-shaped, red, shiny fruits weighing 120-160 g. As a rule, it has 3-4 cells with seeds. Wall thickness - 7-8 mm. Immune to some diseases. Productivity to 7,5 kg / m. sq.
Crop varieties of pepper 2
- "Corvette" gives 6-7 kg / m. sq. harvest with good care. It ripens in 110 days from shoots. Fruits are small by 50-80 grams. May be yellow, red. Used everywhere.
- "Prince of silver" very high-yielding variety. Up to 2.5 kg of product is collected from only one bush per season! The mass of one pepper is 80-95 g, the thickness of the pulp is up to 6.5 mm. Sweet, fragrant, resistant to some types of diseases.
Which varieties of pepper are best for open ground?Read also these articles.
- How often to water the cactus
- Rodrigo potato variety
- How many bees live
- Breed description Manchurian quail
What does the concept mean - the best sweet pepper? What exactly should be the best in it? In fact, in different situations, the pepper must be fruitful, sweet resistant to disease or transportation, and so on.
- The best large-fruited varieties of sweet pepper have a long shelf life. Fruits have an average weight of 250 to 500 grams. Wall thickness 8-14mm. And the yield in this case will be about 5-8 kg per bush. The following varieties are referred to this category: "Anastasia", "Bogatyr", "Bell", "Baron", "California miracle", "Fatty", "American giant", "Carlos", "Mastodon", "Atlant" - have red color "Heart of Italy", "Sun", "Golden Miracle", "Golden Pheasant" - yellow fruit. "Bel Goy", "Siberian Bonus" - orange.
Large varieties of sweet pepper
- Only two varieties "Paprika" and "Sabelka" are recommended for drying. They dry very quickly in the sun - only 2 days! Easy to grind in any convenient way. Stored long in a dry place.
- Pepper for stuffing and roasting has a very smooth shape, convenient for processing, the seeds are small. These include: "Lyubava", "Golden rain", "Banana", "Swallow", "Red miracle", "Divo", "Lyudmila", "Marinkin tongue", etc.
- For canning, it is best to use Yantar, Chocolate Handsome, Leylak Bell, Bagdan, Ideal, Avant-garde, Ratunda. The fruits of these bushes are very beautiful and do not spoil in the bank for a long time. There are also two new small-fruited species, for closing entirely: "The mother-in-law's tongue" and "Black sugar".
The best varieties of sweet pepper for greenhouses
Not any sweet pepper can be grown in a greenhouse. Such a room provides additional heat, humidity, but not every greenhouse is equipped with additional lighting. Therefore, in order to get a rich harvest, it is necessary that the variety could survive without an abundance of light, at medium temperatures and high humidity. What kind of sweet pepper fall into this category?
The best varieties of pepper for the greenhouse
- "Miracle Tree F1" really causes delight. The hybrid grows a tree up to 180 cm tall! It is an early ripe grade, matures in 100-130 days. Up to 50 red peppers weighing 100 g are harvested from the bush per year. The vegetable is juicy, sweetish, and the thickness of the pulp is 4-6 mm. Does not suffer from vertex rot, can grow with a lack of sunlight.
- "Fat Baron" can withstand very low temperature conditions, therefore it is recommended for growing in greenhouses in the northern regions. The bush is of medium height, but it must be tied up, since 15 fruits can ripen at once on one! Not afraid of any diseases, but may be affected by pests. Fruits are red, weighing 120 g, the thickness of the pulp is 6 mm. From the first shoots to consumption, an average of 128-135 days passes. The yield of 4.8 kg / sq. M.
- "Ox ear" very promising variety. From planting seedlings to fruit ripeness takes up to 2.5 months. Fruits are elongated, red or orange, weighing 120-150 g. The flesh is thick - 10-12 mm. Vegetable differs juiciness, sweetness. From a bush about 3 kg of a product gather.
- "Claudio F1" - Dutch variety. Ripens an average of 75 days from the date of planting seedlings. Fruits are red, weighing 200 g each, wall thickness - 12-14 mm. Productivity is high - 3-5 kg / m. sq.
- Breed description Toulouse geese
- How to sow carrots
- Variety of pears Skorospelka from Michurinsk
- Cabbage for the winter in banks